Glazed Pumpkin Pie Bread Recipe
This festive bread is more like a dessert but I’m not telling if you’re not!
For The Pumpkin Bread
- 1.5 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp bobs Red Mill Egg Replacer or Egg Replacer of your choice equivalent to two large eggs
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup pumpkin purée homemade or canned is fine
- 1 cup vegan butter
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Plant based milk such as soy milk or almond milk
- 6 tbsp water this goes along with the Egg Replacer so if you use a different type you must adjust this ingredient accordingly
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
For The Glaze
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tbsp plant based milk such as soy milk or almond milk
For The Pumpkin Pie Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
In a large mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients and whisk
In a separate bowl combine all wet ingredients and blend on low to medium
As wet ingredients to dry ingredients and blend on low to medium until thoroughly combined and smooth
Pour into a greased bread pan and bake for 35 minutes
Allow to chill in refrigerator for 2 hours before glazing
For The Glaze
In a medium mixing bowl combine all ingredients and whisk vigorously until glaze forms
It’s great for lattes, casseroles, desserts, and more. Furthermore I recently discovered pumpkin is one of the few starchy vegetables that are low carb which makes them great for Keto diets! The texture is great for vegan baking. Such as donuts, cakes, and pies.
Pumpkins are a breed of squash that is fat and round. They are usually deep orange and contains edible pulp and seeds. You can even use the slimy stuff to make purée or jam. Pumpkins are one of the oldest domesticated plants.
100 grams of pumpkin contains around 100 calories, 6.5 carbohydrates, .5 grams of fiber, and 1 gram protein. They are nutritionally rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, iron, and potassium. This is the best Glazed Pumpkin Pie Bread Recipe
Pumpkins also provide vitamin E, vitamin K, and a variety of B vitamins. Other nutrients include magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, and more. They are perfect for vegan breads and cakes. Additionally, pumpkins are a low carb food. Vegan sticky bread is a delicious side dish.
This vegan pumpkin bread is amazing! Adding a light glaze goes make it more of a dessert! But I really do not care! Glaze is basically just powdered sugar that it a little wet. I love glaze on vegan cakes and bakes.
You only need some simple baking ingredients for this vegan dessert. Such as all purpose flour, powdered sugar, and brown sugar. Also an Egg Replacer, pumpkin pie spice, and pumpkin purée.
Other vegan ingredients include vegan butter, maple syrup, and your favorite plant based milk. Keep scrolling for all Glazed Pumpkin Pie Bread Recipe ingredients.
For The Glaze all you need is powdered sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and your favorite vegan milk. It’s so easy to make it too. You just have to whisk the pumpkin pie glaze ingredients really vigorously to create the texture.
Other Vegan Egg Replacers = To 1 Egg
- 4 tbsp Applesauce
- ½ medium Banana, mashed
- Apple sauce
- ¼ cup Silken Tofu
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed + 3 tablespoon water
How To Make Your Own Pumpkin Purée
- If you want to make it fresh from scratch just get yourself a pumpkin! 1 small baking pumpkin, 4 to 6 pounds will do the trick.
- Pre Heat the oven to 400 degrees F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the pumpkin from end to stem
- Pull it apart in sections
- Remove the guts
- Lightly season the flesh of the pumpkin with salt Place it cut-side-down onto the baking sheet. Bake for 45 to 60 minutes- poke it with a fork and make sure it’s fully soft
- Allow it to cool down
- Process until smooth, 3 to 5 minutes.
Why You Will Like It
- Perfect for fall occasions like Halloween and thanksgiving
- Satisfies your pumpkin cravings
- The glaze is out of this world delicious
- It’s easy and egg+dairy-free
Thank you for visiting Anyreasonvegans vegan dessert recipes pages.
Other Tasty Recipes To Try
- Sweet Potato Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Oatmeal Cookies
- Rainbow Cookies
- Orange Cream Rolls
- Chocolate Raspberry Cake
- Almond Flour Cupcakes