This vegan Oreo marshmallow fudge recipe is simple, delicious, and perfect for a birthday party or event. My 7 year old son usually wants nothing to do with my vegan recipes. However, that was not the case with this fudge recipe. Of course he loved it!
You only need 4 ingredients for this Oreo fudge. It’s incredibly simple and easy to whip together. You can use any brand of vegan butter, and any marshmallow topping that is vegan. Be sure to read the ingredients carefully!
Tips for making vegan fudge
- If you’re using a brand that isn’t Oreo or Smuckers, be sure to read the label to make sure they are vegan as well.
- When microwaving the chocolate chips, it’s best to do so in short increments (30 seconds works). Then, stir in-between. This will prevent the chocolate chips from burning.
- Parchment paper is the best for making fudge because it prevents sticking. You can also use a silicone mat. Line your 9×9 baking dish with parchment paper to prevent a gooey mess.
- Let your vegan butter sit out a few hours before preparing so it softens up. You can also microwave the butter for 30-45 seconds, allowing it to cool a bit before mixing.
Vegan Oreo Marshmallow Fudge Recipe
- 1 cake pan 9×9
- 4 cups dairy free chocolate chips for baking
- 2 cup Oreo Cookies crushed or broken up
- ½ cup vegan butter any brand
- ½ cup smuckers marshmallow topping
- Start by crushing up Oreos with your hands into small pieces, set aside.
- Melt all the chocolate chips in a large mixing bowl. Microwave and stir at 30-second increments for about 3 minutes total until completely melted.
- Melt butter for 45 seconds.
- Add the butter into the melted chocolate and stir vigorously with a large spoon until thoroughly combined.
- Then, add the crushed Oreos and use the large spoon to gently mix them evenly into the fudge batter.
- Pour the mixture into a cake pan that is lined with parchment paper.
- Flatten the fudge batter into the pan.
- Drizzle Smuckers marshmallow topping over the top of the fudge.
- Then, set in the refrigerator to harden. Wait at least 1 hour before cutting up into fudge squares.